Just a quick post today – a little round up of some things I’ve been loving on the interweb and elsewhere….
001. Victoria’s engagement story is so cute – a ring box on a pug, could you get any more perfect?
002. Sarah’s blog post on ‘50 simple steps for cultivating self-love‘ is a must-read.
003. If you have little people, and like adventures, check out my good pals Emma and Nick’s new ‘toddler travel blog’ – Curious Wolves. They also have a rather swoon-worthy Pinterest account full of lots of adventure inspiration!
004. I really loved reading this blog post ‘From Google to God‘ about one woman’s adventure in search of spirituality.
005. I’ve been majorly stalking the recipes section of Deliciously Ella lately – I’ve just bought some puffed quinoa so I can make these quinoa and cacao crispy treats, they look amazing!
006. Talking of cacao, I made Tess Chef’s ‘Filthy sexy healthy chocolate shake‘ last night and it was incredible – highly recommended! I am currently a bit obsessed with That Protein’s Raw Cacao Brown Rice protein powder – review to follow!
007. Someone asked me yesterday if it was too early for mulled cider and mulled wine – I answered with a resounding NO! I can’t wait to try this Henry Weston’s Mulled Cider, though I’m afraid that once I open a box I won’t be able to stop – best save it for the weekend…
009. We sent out our wedding Save the Dates a few weeks ago, I was so excited to get them in the post, it made it all feel very real. We sent out some cute magnets and some postcards to go with them, I’m definitely going to share a few photos as they’re too pretty not to (if I do say so myself!) It’s so easy to go overboard when buying the fun little things for a wedding, I got very tempted to buy custom made stamps and pretty envelopes but I didn’t want to go too stationery crazy (there are some rather pretty envelopes here – maybe I’ll save them for the invites!)
010. I’ve just been watching a short film I was sent to take a peek at called ‘The Vauxhalls’, which is a rather sexy collaboration between Vauxhall and James Brown (it’s his directorial debut). Watching Abbey Clancy prance around semi-naked is definitely motivation for me to get myself down the gym – why don’t I look that good getting ready in my messy bedroom? The film was shot to promote the new Vauxhall Adam Rocks Air, their rather snazzy new ‘crossover’ car, and features music from The Kills. (I have just watched it back again for another peek at the amazing sequin jacket Abbey is wearing in the film – NEED!)
What are your favourite internet finds this week?