I always love lists of favourite things and blog posts that feature them so I thought I’d do my own this week – and because putting it together has made me smile there will definitely be more in future. I feel really passionately about sharing favourite blogs and blog posts as we’re a little community in the blogosphere and I think it’s really positive to highlight the work we all put in and drive traffic towards awesome little corners of the interweb! Without further ado, here are some recent favourite things of mine.
birds feeding in our garden
reading magazines in bed
99s from the ice cream van
- Definitely making these Sausage and Egg breakfast muffins from Hungry, Darling?
- Love the idea of this plate and bowl bird feeder – it’s definitely going on the to-make list – just need to find some pretty plastic picnicware!
- My brother introduced me to Drop Date – all of the awesome trainers in the world, when they’re released and where to buy them. Feeling desperate for these Nike Air Max 1 Hyperfuses, aren’t they beautiful?
- This list of 24 painful things you must do to grow up is so true, one of those ‘read whilst nodding furiously’ type articles.
- The photography and recipes in these French based food blog – Manger – are phenomenal.
|img credit: mimithorisson.com|
I hope you’ve enjoyed this little post, if you do ‘favourites’ round-ups please link me to them as I love reading them!
| this is a scheduled post, I’m currently on holibobs! |