Having such a lovely, chilled out Sunday so far, hope you’ve all been enjoying the sunshine today (if you had some!) I’m spending this afternoon with a stack of magazines, my Kindle Fire for catching up on blog reading, lots of mugs of tea and a long soak with a Lush bubble bar. I went for a run this morning and feeling the sun on my face really got me dreaming of Spring and of bright prints and floaty dresses. So there are a few welcome flashes of colour in this week’s wishlist (I will have to keep dreaming of them this week as there’s a whole lot of rain forecast to try and wash away the memories of this weekend’s sunshine!).
1. These Emma go ballerinas are the perfect shoes to get me excited about warmer weather again! I can see them being a great addition to a holiday suitcase – I think they’d be perfect as flat shoes for during the day with denim shorts and the glitter detail means they’d also work in the evening too. [Spartoo, £77]
2. After a bit of a coat-buying spree recently my coat hooks are definitely closed for business but this biker coat from Warehouse is a dream. To be worn on a walk along the beach accompanied by the first ice cream of the year! [£75, Warehouse]
3. I own more Breton tees than is probably sensible so this colourful twist on the classic gives me a good excuse to add another to my wardobe! [£34.50, Jack Wills]
I spent quite some time on Thursday evening nosing through the ASOS sale for a new dress for Friday night (thankyou ASOS Premier for making this possible!) I ended up with a long wishlist of beautiful but wholly unsuitable dresses for a night out in Christchurch (and the one on the top right, which I actually wore…)
1. This actually makes me weak at the knees. Organza, chiffon and floral embroidery, not to mention that gorgeous raspberry-coral colour. Can someone get married and invite me so I have a reason to buy this? Did I mention it’s reduced to £30? [£30, ASOS]
2. As I mentioned above, this is what I wore out on Friday night. It’s made from a gorgeous, thick, tweed material, with faux leather cuffs and collar. I felt a bit like a Scottish Wednesday Addams. [ASOS, £37.50]
3. Another swoonsome ASOS Salon number. Makes me dream of garden parties and cucumber sandwiches. Also I kind of want the model’s face and hair too please. [ASOS, £36]
I have to keep dreaming as payday is not until Thursday and my bank account is full of cobwebs and dust. Sigh.
|| find me on facebook, twitter or bloglovin ||