For all you humbugs out there I’m ashamed to say that Christmas is completely and utterly my favourite time of year – not only because I adore being able to have a break where I can spend time with friends and family, but mainly because I love being able to spoil people and buy them little gifts they’ll absolutely love. For me this takes a lot of time and preparation, along with a lot of hunting around the internet for hidden gems. I’ve been bookmarking lots of shops and goodies and I thought I’d share with you some of the things I’ve come across so far that I know people will love. If people enjoy these sorts of posts then just let me know – I have a whole bookmarks folder full of things I can share! Links for all items are below the photos.
1. Personalised book bag – Heidi Seeker – £18
2. Set of Robin coasters – Jessica Lennox – £12
3. Lighthouse and seagull necklace – Not On The High Street – £14.95
4. Anchor tote bag – Society6 – $18
5. Owl collar clips – Ladybird Likes – £9
6. Rob Ryan cushion – Not the Usual – £30
7. Enamel plate – Bloomsbury – £8.95
8. Baby fox cushion – Spoilt Rotten Gifts – £12.99
9. Weekly Planner – Little Otsu – $16
10. Caudalie Travel Kit – Feel Unique – £11.70
11. Sewing box – eBay – £14
12. Wax Lyrical Dear Santa candle – collectables.co.uk – £6.49
*now out of stock – try Spiced Figs candle – £2.99
13. Market Tote Bag – etsy – $15
Oh no! I didn’t realise when I put this together there were 13 links – oops! Along with buying treats from the internet I’ll also be making some handmade treats – most likely some lavender hearts and cushions and some fudge, jams and chutneys for hampers. I do get so very excited about it all! I think I’ll also do a post on where to buy some festive items to decorate at home too if people would be interested in that? Oh, and is it time to get the Michael Bublé Christmas album out yet?