001. 'Why self-help guru James Altucher only owns 15 things' - I really enjoyed this article and have added his book to my 'to read' list. I'd like to establish my own daily practice - he has some great advice in there which encapsulate his four tenets of happiness, which are the physical (eat well, try to go to sleep by 9 p.m. and rise by 5 a.m., break a sweat for at least 10 minutes a day), emotional (be around people you love, who love you), mental (write a list of 10 ideas each day to exercise the “idea muscle” before it atrophies) and spiritual (feel gratitude every day). This is great for a little dose of inspiration.
002. I've made these Raw Vegan Donut Holes twice now and they are so yummy and perfect for a post-work snack. They really do taste like cake! (I promise).
003. I always love Kristabel's blog but her post on mistakes she made when she started blogging full time was super interesting - there are some real lessons about marketing yourself and working with Agencies. It's not my plan to blog full-time but there's some great lessons in there for all bloggers who want to maximise their blogging impact.
004. Another blog I'm totally obsessed with is One Pleasant Day by Carrie (not to mention her totally stunning instagram account). I've bookmarked her cinnamon butterfly cakes as a must-make this Autumn. (Isn't her photography to die for?)
005. I've been doing lots of pinning of pretty pictures on my Autumn Pinterest board and on my tumblr. The Grace Upon Grace tumblr is just like diving into a perfect Autumnal scene, I could lose days just scrolling through all of the loveliness!
What have you been reading and enjoying this week?