001. The lovely Sarah sent me a link to the kikki.K website this week and now I want everything. Their stationery is just amazing, and I love their 'vision boards' - a collection of little quote pictures that you can arrange into a board on your wall.
003. I'm a total geek about behavioural science and social science so I was stoked to find NPR's Hidden Brain podcast - it is so interesting. All about 'life's unseen patterns' and other elements of the unconscious mind, it's definitely a fascinating listen. I always feel like I've learnt something after listening.
004. Another quick podcast recommendation - I'm always banging on about The Lively Show, but the latest episode, all about 'conscious completing relationships' was incredibly moving, and made me think a lot about personal responsibility in relationships.
005. I absolutely love Vanessa Jean's Tiny Letter newsletter - it's so worth a subscribe. She releases a new newsletter every morning, full of her beautiful writing and inspiring quotes. She describes it as 'an expansiveness multivitamin for your heart'. What could be better than that? I signed up to Tiny Letter a while ago and I definitely want to send my first newsletter over the next few weeks - I'm excited for it to be my new little project!
007. The lovely people at National Holidays sent me a little hamper of goodies for the perfect Christmassy night in... With mulling spices, shortbread biscuits, hot chocolate and mini marshmallows, it's a recipe for a happy, cosy little Rosie! And aren't those gloves cute - I love the fact that they're on a string, so hopefully I won't lose them!
008. This weekend I've set some time aside for some Christmas baking and Christmas food making - I've bookmarked these recipes for chilli jam, tomato chilli chutney and of course my old favourite recipe that I do every year, Maltesers fudge! (I blogged about making it way back in Christmas 2011 - feels like a million years ago now.)
009. This weekend I'll also be doing a lot of Christmas wrapping - though I can't imagine it will look anywhere near as nice as this washi tape wrapping from Almost Makes Perfect.
012. I love the idea of having this slow cooker hot chocolate bubbling away and then inviting friends over to visit the hot chocolate station! Doesn't this look amazing? Apparently it's good to make mulled wine in the slow cooker too as it keeps it the right temperature without having to keep reheating it when you want to go back for another ladel-ful!
013. I came across this Buzzfeed article on 34 places that are even better in winter and I want to go to them all. It makes me want to just hop on a plane - how beautiful does British Columbia look?