Bastyan pride themselves on attention to detail, from designer occasion dresses with delicate beading to embellished tops. It's definitely the little things I notice in an item of clothing (like dresses with pockets, amIright?) as I think that's often what stands a cheaper item apart from something more quality.
In the spirit of the campaign, I thought I'd share some of the little things that have been making me happy this week.
001. The view from the Golden Jubilee Bridges in London last week (where I was doing a special kind of dress shopping with my Mum!)
002. A chilled glass of fizz with a strawberry in it to celebrate Tom's birthday (in his parents' lovely garden, with the sun shining).
003. Evening snacks done right - this one was baked Cinnamon Roll Quest Bar, Toffee Peanut Butter, strawberries and greek yoghurt. Yum.
004. Seeing a sneaky Bodhi leg sticking out from under the sofa - does anyone else's dog do this?
007. Seeing Green Woodpeckers fly by my window at work.
I absolutely love noting the little things that make me smile so this Bastyan campaign is right up my street.
Everyone who joins the #BastyanLittleThings movement will get 20% off at www.bastyan.co.uk – simply share your image on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook then sign up to their newsletter and they’ll email your code when the campaign ends. (More details are over on their blog).
What's been making you smile this week?