001. BACKSTREET BOYS // I went to see Backstreet Boys at the o2 arena on Friday night with my friend Nicole - she bought a ticket for her boyfriend but he had to go away on tour so I stepped in and snapped up that space! I was a die-hard BSB fan from the age of about 13; my bedroom walls were plastered with their posters and this was actually the third time I've seen them live! They were absolutely amazing, the whole show was just incredible - Brian was always my favourite but I think Nick and Kevin have improved with age and might have stolen the top spots...
002. Archie and Bodhi playtime // As Nicole and I swanned off to London, her little fur-baby, Archie pug, needed babysitting, so he got lots more playtime with Bodhi! It is so much fun watching them play together, although Archie had to have some time-out time from nipping Bodhi's face with his little puppy teeth....
003. Signs of Spring // These seem to have disappeared over the last few days, with Spring sunshine being replaced by April showers, but prior to that point I was feeling particularly cheered by the blue skies and blossom trees...
004. Bodhi dog // I missed Bodhi so much when I was away with work the week before last, so I brought him to my parents' with me last week. I cannot be without my Bodhi cuddles! I had to laugh at the 'comfortable' sleeping position he got himself into when we drove back from my parents' house on Thursday night.
006. Cashew butter // I've found myself a little addicted to this during sugar-free lent!
007. Being home // I've loved being at my parents' house for a couple of weeks but it's been lovely being back home and sleeping in my own bed again.
008. Eating out // After several weeks of doing nothing but 'clean eating', I've had a little flurry of meals out over the last few days, with a pub dinner on Thursday, (nachos and scampi, nom), Wahaca dinner on Friday night and a burger at Orange Rooms yesterday. Back to being good again today!
009. Starting to sort my mailbox // My inbox has got out of control recently (200+ unread emails - dislike), but I spent some time on Friday setting up Windows Live Mail and starting to get it organised and it's starting to get a little more manageable!
010. New kicks // Scoring some brand new Converse at a Blogger Clothes Swap yesterday because no-one else had teeny tiny feet!
What's been making you happy this week?