001. This beautiful lamp from lighting at French Connection (£65) is a bit lovely and would look perfect in my 'beach hut' conservatory.
002. I've been eyeing up these Zara combined leggings (£19.99) for some time now and I think it might be time for them to finally be mine.
003. This Glamorous grid-print shift dress (£32) isn't available until next week but I might have to pre-order it, I think it's the perfect dress to transition into Spring with as I think it would look great with tights or bare legs (a girl can dream!)
004. I love the colours on this Hype raglan/baseball tee (£21.99), I think it would be super comfy to wear with jeans for a casual weekend look.
005. This bicycle dress from the new Emily and Fin range at Kiki's Boutique (£59) is just perfection, I'm in love! So many other lovely dresses in the new range too.
006. Another casual weekend piece, I love this 'Springtime sweatshirt' from Sugarhill Boutique (£45), the embroidered flowers are so pretty.
007. I have been after some more chunky cut-out boots for ages and I love these ones from Boohoo (£35).
008. This Nancy Dress from Boden (£89) is so, so lovely, the cut and the print are perfect for dreaming of summer-y days!
009. I love this studded biker jacket from Missguided (£84.99) - I think it might have just sold out so I'm hoping for a restock!
What's on your wishlist this week?