I haven't bought anything from this wishlist (so far, I'm not sure how long my reserve will last against that insanely pretty crochet dress) but I have indulged in some Topshop Mom jeans (they will probably look ridiculous on me) and some Kat Maconie heels from the Spartoo sale. I don't think the Postman at work is going to be best pleased with all the parcels that will be arriving over the next week or so!
I saw Herbfarmacy in this month's Country Living - their organic skincare products are all made from organic herbs grown on a farm in Herefordshire and their products look amazing (not to mention that their products have won several awards too). After all the skincare I bought in France I feel slightly guilty splashing out again, but if I did, their Mallow Beauty Balm would be top of my list...
Mystic Fluoro Contrast Shorts | Lashes of London | £18
2. Nike Free Run (+) 2 trainers | Spartoo shoes | £105
3. Glamorous Neon Lace Dress | Bank Fashion | £30
4. Out of Darkness vest | Agape Attire | $22.99
5. Iron Fist heels | Spartoo shoes | £28
6. Reverse Lace Crochet Dress | Bank Fashion | £45
7. Mallow Beauty Balm | Herbfarmacy | £14.50