|[Photo courtesy of MyStreetChic] - Steph, Gina, me, Joseph, Bee, Laura|
|[Photo courtesy of My Street Chic]|
|Lyzi with her winners flowers!|
|Photo courtesy of Kim|
|Ayden's awesome Wah! Nails!|
After the event we headed back to the hotel, and poor old Ayden was hit by what we now know was acute food poisoning! She was so poorly that the next day we had to take her to Bristol Royal Infirmary so they could give her lots of medicine to make her well enough to travel back to London (and then Glasgow the next day!) Actually - I missed out some bits in between getting back and going to hospital the next day, which were, Kim giving me and Abby a whistlestop tour of Bristol's graffiti, nightlife and kebab shops, me realising I'd left my camera at Java, me realising a shoe had fallen out of my bag on the way back from Java, and the amazing Gina from My Street Chic, without whom this blog post would not have been possible, finding my camera and delivering it to me the next day! Thankyou Gina!
All in all an absolutely amazing night - a lost shoe, a lost camera, a found camera, a hospital trip, a lot of cocktails and a long train journey home! A huge thanks to My Street Chic for putting on the event with help from Bee and Lyzi, and to all the lovely ladies who made it so much fun. A special shout out to Ayden too, for being such a trooper despite being horrendously poorly, and to Abby for being such a massive help in the morning when I was being a useless stresser-outer and didn't know how to help Ayden!
PS - Sorry, that wasn't that brief was it?